Horicon Hotel

Horicon Hotel

The Horicon Hotel, also known as The Central House, was built about 1882 by Jud Smith on the site of the present day Horicon Fire House. It was the only hotel in the actual village of Brant Lake, and was owned by the Kenovan Brothers for twenty years. The hotel burned in 1927 at a loss of $12,000.